completing Decorating Basics, Gum Paste and Fondant is one of two
additional Wilton Method courses you can choose. In Gum Paste and
Fondant you’ll discover one of the most exciting and satisfying ways to
decorate a cake.
Your Wilton Method Instructor will lead you every step of the way as you create amazing handshaped flowers, beautiful borders and bold accents using these easy-to-shape icings.
As you learn each technique – an artful bow, mum, rose, carnation, calla lily, rosebud, daisy, and embellished borders – you’ll be closer to your crowning achievement: A Final Course Cake that showcases your skills.
Courses will be held:
Topics covered in Gum Paste and Fondant include:
* Gum Paste and Fondant 101
* Bow Loops
* Mum Base, Rose Base
* Carnation Base
* Assembling a Bow
* Tinting Gum Paste and Fondant
* Basic Principles of Floral Cake Design
* Calla Lily
* Rosebud and Rose
* Calyxes and Leaves
* Assembling the Calia Lily
* Covering a Cake Board with Fondant
* Elements of Fondant Cake Design
* Creating Geometric Designs Using Cut-Outs, Overlays, and Inlays
* Eyelet, Ruffle, and Ball Borders
For more information about our Courses and to book a place, please do not hesitate to call us at (021) 4211286 with Dian